300hr Yoga Alliance Approved Training
In Hallowell, Maine
Led By World Renown Yoga Instructors
Travis Eliot & Lauren Eckstrom
These teachers travel the world sharing their Yoga wisdom. Recently, Lauren was featured on the cover of Yoga Journal Magazine, and have best-selling and inspiring yoga DVD’s, including, Yoga 30 for 30. They have also published an amazing book together, Holistic Yoga Flow. These are among many other books and DVD’s they have created. We are blessed to host them here at our studio in Hallowell.
Panacea School Of Integrative Health
101 Second Street Hallowell Maine
200hr & 300hr RYS “Registered Yoga School”
Benefits of this 300 hour Yoga training:
- Upon completion of this 300hr training you can register as a 500hr teacher with Yoga Alliance, if you are currently a certified 200hr yoga teacher from any yoga alliance approved school.
- Ongoing 300hr trainings at Panacea with Lauren and Travis, can count as Yoga Alliance Continuing educational credits.
- Optional enrollment in individual modules of this training, for self enrichment and ongoing self study.
- A rare opportunity to be led by some of the world’s premier yoga instructors, here in New England.
These trainings have filled very quickly in the past! We highly encourage individuals with interest to inquire and reserve a spot in these amazing trainings.
300hr training options: curriculum cost and Accommodations listed below
This 300hr Yoga training is divided up over 1 year to make it more accessible for individuals traveling, or those who have busy work and life schedules. The first 100 hours of this training takes place over 4 separate Friday-Sunday weekends. The remaining portion of the this 300hr training takes place during a 16 day 200 hour yoga teacher training intensive, compromising the entire 300hr program. This 2 week intensive is grouped into five 3-4 day modules In September. These may be taken separately and completed at the comfort and pace individuals may need. Some students complete this full training in 1 year, and others over 18-24 months. This training is ongoing and revolving to suit the needs of students traveling and with busy schedules. A discount is available for the cost of entire 300hr training for those individuals taking the first 100 hours consisting of the 4 separate weekends.
200hr Upcoming Fall Intensive portion of 300hr Training
16 day Intensive-September 5th-20th, 2018
Individuals who have taken full 100hr already cost is $2,222
Upfront Cost is $2,555
Individual Module cost is $555
|September 5th-7th 2018
|Study of Ayurveda|
|September 8th-10th 2018
|Yin & Restorative
Travis’ new Yin book will be published by this point
|September 11th-13th 2018
|Alex Amorosi guest teacher, Advanced Anatomy-9/11
Beth Jones guest teacher, special populations/Trauma sensitive 9/12
Ray Reitze guest teacher, meditation, master herbalist, 9/13
|September 14th-17th 2018
|September 18th-20th 2018
|Advanced Meditation Part 2|
100hr portion of 300hr Training
4 separate Friday-Sunday weekends over 1 year
Upfront Cost $1599
Individual Weekend $444
|January 18–20th 2019
|Advanced Anatomy and Intuition|
April 27-29th 2018
April 26-28th 2019
|Holistic Yoga Flow|
TBA March 2018
|Meditation and Pranayama|
|September 13-16th 2019
To enroll and reserve your spot for one of these trainings: http://panaceayogastudios.com/make-payment/
SIMPLY TYPE IN DESIRED COST AMOUNT FOR FULL TRAINING or individual module choice AND MEMO this ON our ONLINE PAYMENT MODULE OR the full TRAINING you sign up for.
email or call yoga studio to confirm your registration.
50% of 200hr intensive due by April 1st. Remaining balance paid, half due by June 1st , other half due August 1st
please reach out to our studio with any questions or concerns!
Accommodations For Hallowell Maine Training
|Airbnb: Hallowell Maine, Augusta Maine, Manchester Maine areas.
· Cost Range $40-90 per night, including kitchen use, laundry, private room, and many other amenities.
· Walking distance to 5+ miles overall distance to yoga training location at 101 second street Hallowell Maine.
· Direct links: www.airbnb.com
Enter: Hallowell Maine, Augusta Maine, Manchester Maine.
|Central Maine Hotels: Augusta Maine
· Cost Range $ 101-169 per night, includes private room, breakfast, many have pool, fitness center, guest laundry
· Driving distance 2-4 miles to yoga training location at 101 second street Hallowell Maine.
· Direct link options:
www.choicehotels.com “comfort Inn Civic Center”
|Taxi: Augusta Maine-within 3 miles of yoga training location
· Wicked Good Taxi
Car Rental: Augusta Maine- within 3 miles of yoga training location
|AIRPORTS||Augusta Maine Airport “small airport”
· Distance to Yoga Training 3 miles
Portland Maine International Jetport
· Distance to Yoga Training 55 miles
Bangor Maine International Airport
· Distance to Yoga Training 79 miles
|Hannaford Supermarket-29 Whitten Rd Augusta Maine
· 2 miles from yoga studio Training
Amazing Local Restaurants/Pubs/Juice Bar- Water Street Hallowell Maine
· Juiced, Liberal Cup, Quarry Tap Room, The Maine House, Slates Bakery & Restaurant, Joyces Restaurant, Brews and Views,
Easy Street Lounge, Boytons Market, Café de Bangkok, Lucky Garden, Kennebec Pizza Co.
· All within walking distance to yoga training